The Ministry of Health engages with the community and provides important safety and public health information through accounts on Facebook and Twitter. We encourage contributions to our pages but reserve the right to remove posts that violate our community guidelines. Please keep all comments and posts relevant and respectful.
The Ministry of Health reserves the right to:
- determine what constitutes inappropriate content
- edit or entirely remove inappropriate content
- ban users from its social media communities.
We may delete posts which contain:
- racist, sexist, homophobic or other forms of hate-speech
- potentially defamatory statements
- confidential information (including contact details and personal or health information)
- spam or advertising
- offensive language, abuse or threats
- off-topic or irrelevant information to the thread of conversation
- nudity, pornography or child abuse
- excessive violence
- content that is illegal, gives instructions for illegal activity or advocates illegal activities.
If you find content on one of our official pages which you feel breaches these guidelines, please let us know.