To contact the Ministry of Health, please choose from the following options.
For general enquiries:
- email the Ministry at [email protected]
- or phone: 0800 400 569.
For COVID-19 health advice and information, contact the Healthline team (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or +64 9 358 5453 for international SIMS.
For COVID-19 advice and guidance, visit the Unite Against COVID-19 website
If you have a comment regarding technical aspects of this website or to report a broken link please use the feedback form or email the Digital Communications team.
- Email for media representatives: [email protected]
- Phone: (04) 496 2000. Please note that due to a current high volume of requests, you are best to email in the first instance.
- Email for public inquiries [email protected]
- For useful web resources, go to the Media centre.
Report dishonest behaviour
If you suspect fraud or dishonesty – or are just concerned something doesn't seem right – you can report it to the Health Integrity Line, any time, on 0800 424 888. It's anonymous and free.
Ministry of Health contact details
|Postal address||Ministry of Health
PO Box 5013
|Phone||(04) 496 2000|
|Fax||(04) 496 2340|
If you know the name of a particular person at the Ministry you are trying to contact, you can use this email format:
firstname.lastname @ health.govt.nz
|Street address||133 Molesworth Street