Filter results by:
- About the Ministry (95) Apply About the Ministry filter
- Addiction (208) Apply Addiction filter
- Disability (95) Apply Disability filter
- Diseases & conditions (252) Apply Diseases & conditions filter
- Emergency management (27) Apply Emergency management filter
- Environmental health (90) Apply Environmental health filter
- Health system (122) Apply Health system filter
- Hospitals & specialist care (66) Apply Hospitals & specialist care filter
- Lifestages (274) Apply Lifestages filter
- Mental health (131) Apply Mental health filter
- Nursing (30) Apply Nursing filter
- Populations (196) Apply Populations filter
- Preventative health (192) Apply Preventative health filter
- Primary health care (68) Apply Primary health care filter
- Regulation (73) Apply Regulation filter
- Series publications (127) Apply Series publications filter
- Statistics (317) Apply Statistics filter
- Suicide (45) Apply Suicide filter
- Surveys (97) Apply Surveys filter
- Workforce (100) Apply Workforce filter
- Consultation (84) Apply Consultation filter
- Consumer information (52) Apply Consumer information filter
- Corporate publications (100) Apply Corporate publications filter
- Data sets (23) Apply Data sets filter
- Evaluation and review (418) Apply Evaluation and review filter
- Guides and standards (329) Apply Guides and standards filter
- Research (128) Apply Research filter
- Statistical publications (249) Apply Statistical publications filter
- Strategies and plans (194) Apply Strategies and plans filter
- 2023 (11) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (88) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (84) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (75) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (92) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (70) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (73) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (104) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (116) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (108) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (74) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (82) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (64) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (94) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (80) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (81) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (72) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (61) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (31) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (53) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (20) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (16) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (15) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (6) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (2) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (5) Apply 1998 filter
Search below to find Ministry publications.
2021 COVID-19 Māori Health Protection Plan: December 2022 Monitoring Report22 March 2023
The December 2022 Māori COVID-19 Monitoring Report provides an overview of progress made against the 2021 COVID-19 Māori Health Protection Plan (the Māori Protection Plan) between May and November 2022.The Monitoring report is a supplementary to the 2021 COVID-19 Māori Health Protection Plan (the Protection Plan).
National HIV Action Plan for Aotearoa New Zealand 2023-203012 March 2023
This plan outlines the path we need to take to eliminate human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) transmission and ensure that people living with HIV have healthy lives free from stigma and discrimination. The plan aims to reduce the morbidity and mortality of HIV and achieve equitable outcomes across all population groups.
Aotearoa New Zealand Sexually Transmitted and Blood Borne Infection Strategy 2023-203012 March 2023
The Sexually Transmitted and Blood Borne Infection (STBBI) strategy provides a framework to achieve a reduction in infection rates, better outcomes for people living with sexually transmitted and blood borne infections, and elimination of hepatitis C, congenital syphilis and HIV transmission.
COVID-19 Risk Among Disabled People06 March 2023
This report is a recent analysis undertaken by the Public Health Agency, Manatū Hauora regarding burden of COVID-19 disease in the disabled population who receive Disability Support Services (DSS).
Standards Mapping Analysis03 March 2023
This official mapping analysis compares previous standards with the 2021 Ngā Paerewa Health and Disability Services Standard, showing which criteria have changed and which have stayed the same.
Best Practice Approaches to Addressing Racism – Lessons for the Aotearoa New Zealand Health System (Stage Two Literature Review)28 February 2023
This is the second literature review for phase one of Ao Mai te Rā: the Anti-Racism Kaupapa. This review explores best practice approaches to addressing racism in all its forms.
Anti-Racism Maturity Models – Lessons for the Aotearoa New Zealand Health System (Stage Three Literature Review)28 February 2023
This is the third and final literature review for phase one of Ao Mai te Rā: the Anti-Racism Kaupapa. This review examines the key features and characteristics of an anti-racism maturity model approach.
Whiria te Muka Tangata: Anti-Racism Systems Change28 February 2023
This publication outlines a preliminary systems change model that provides an organisational and system-level blueprint for anti-racism action in health.
Australia and New Zealand Summit on the Value of Allied Health Care23 February 2023
This publication provides insights into the discussions and presentations at the Australia and New Zealand Summit on the Value of Allied Health held online in August 2022.
Commissioning for Pae Ora Healthy Futures 202219 January 2023
The Commissioning for Pae Ora Healthy Futures 2022 framework is a Te Tiriti o Waitangi-grounded consolidation of evidence on how commissioning can be used to improve health equity and outcomes and bring the whānau ora vision into the health system.
Can't find it? Try the Library Catalogue for older publications, the HealthEd website for brochures and pamphlets, or email [email protected]