The consultation document Standardised Tobacco Products Packaging Draft Regulations was released for public consultation between May and July 2016. A total of 59 submissions were received from a variety of groups.
This Summary of Submissions describes the key themes which emerged during the consultation process. These submissions were used to inform policy decisions:
- Standardised Tobacco Products Packaging Draft Regulations: Summary of Submissions (docx, 100 KB)
- Standardised Tobacco Products Packaging Draft Regulations: Summary of Submissions (pdf, 243 KB)
Submissions received on this consultation are attached in full below (unless the submitter asked that their submission be withheld).
Names and personal details have been redacted under section 9(2)(a) of the Official Information Act (protecting privacy of natural persons).
- List of submitters (docx, 14 KB)
- List of submitters (pdf, 177 KB)
- Submissions 1-10 (docx, 565 KB)
- Submissions 1-10 (pdf, 1.14 MB)
- Submissions 11-16 (docx, 93 KB)
- Submissions 11-16 (pdf, 941 KB)
The following submissions are only available in PDF format: