All New Zealanders live well, stay well, get well, in a system that is people-powered, provides services closer to home, is designed for value and high performance, and works as one team in a smart system.
Haere Aotearoa i runga i te ora
Toitū te mauriora
Kia piki hoki te ora me te māramatanga
- Minister of Health’s foreword
- Director-General of Health’s foreword
- Why a health strategy?
- Health in the wider context of people’s lives
- Challenges and opportunities
- The future we want
- Five strategic themes
- Turning strategy into action