The COVID-19 Testing Technical Advisory Group (CT TAG) will provide rapid, independent, and practical advice to the Director-General of Health on testing technologies, to inform New Zealand’s COVID-19 response and the work to reconnect Aotearoa New Zealand to the world.
- Prof David Murdoch (Chair) – Dean and Head of Campus, University of Otago, Christchurch
- Kirsten Beynon – General Manager, Canterbury Health Laboratories, CDHB and West Coast DHB Laboratory
- Dr Maia Brewerton – Clinical Immunologist, Allergist & Immunopathologist, ADHB
- Prof Patricia Priest – Prof Epidemiology, Dunedin School of Medicine, University of Otago
- Pisila Fanolua – Charge Nurse Manager, Managed Isolation Quarantine Facilities
- Dr Susan Morpeth – Clinical Microbiologist, CMDHB, Chair of the New Zealand Microbiology Network (NZMN)
- Dr Tim Blackmore – Infectious Diseases Physician, Capital and Coast DHB