The following pages outline some of the key requirements you will need to meet when working with medicinal cannabis.
To ensure you are in full compliance with your obligations as a medicinal cannabis licence holder, you should also have a good understanding of the
- Misuse of Drugs (Medicinal Cannabis) Regulations 2019.
- section 2A of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1975
- schedules 2 and 3 of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1975 relating to cannabis
- Misuse of Drugs Regulations 1977
- Medicines Act 1981
- Medicines Regulations 1984
- Part 1 of Schedule 1 of the Medicines Regulations 1984 relating to cannabidiol and tetrahydrocannabinol.