Information to manage suspected and confirmed cases of COVID-19 in primary care.
On this page:
- Questions and answers for primary health care workers
- Primary care quick reference guide
- COVID-19 Community Response Framework
- Interim guidance for health staff implementing home care of people not requiring hospitalisation
- Primary care quick reference guide (Word, 284 KB)
- Primary care quick reference guide (PDF, 106 KB)
- Updated 24 July 2020
This framework has been developed as a guide for the community health system when moving between different health sector alert levels. Not all information will be relevant to your workplace.
The alert system used for this framework is not the same as the Government alert system. This alert system considers the state in which the local health system is in- this will vary region by region. This means that some activities will continue, reduce or cease depending on the state of your local health system, or it may depend on the needs of your practice population or community, including equity considerations.
- Community Response Framework (PDF, 216 KB)
- Updated 22 April 2020