We have worked with Careerforce (the industry training organisation (ITO) for the broader health and wellbeing sectors) to create learning modules with useful advice on how to halt the spread of COVID-19.
Learning modules to support your family and whānau during COVID-19
The following modules are available on the Ministry of Health’s LearnOnline website:
- Cleaning your hands
- Stop the spread of COVID-19
- Helping others with their personal care needs
- Working as a caregiver in your home
Learning module to support healthcare workers with COVID-19 swabbing
We have worked with Careerforce and healthcare providers to develop a learning module for COVID-19 swabbing. This new module can be used to support healthcare workers including Kaiāwhina to perform COVID-19 swabbing under supervision.
- COVID-19 Swabbing Module – for learners
- FAQs for learners (PDF, 125 KB)
- Access instructions for learners (PDF, 60 KB)
- COVID-19 Swabbing Resource – for employers
- FAQs for employers (PDF, 129 KB)
- Access instructions for employers (PDF, 75 KB)
These offer practical advice that can be used at any point, not just at specific COVID-19 alert levels.
Your personal information
When you create an account or use your existing account to complete or access the COVID-19 Swabbing Module/Resource, we may collect and use the information that you provide for workforce planning and monitoring purposes. If the information is published, it will be done so anonymously.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. You can do this by emailing [email protected].