To contact the Ministry of Health, please choose from the following options.
For general enquiries:
- email the Ministry at email@example.com
- or phone: 0800 855 066.
- By phone: (04) 496 2000. Reception will put you through to a media advisor who will help you with your query.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For useful web resources, go to the Media centre.
Ministry of Health contact details
Ministry of Health
PO Box 5013
|Phone||(04) 496 2000|
|Fax||(04) 496 2340|
If you know the name of a particular person at the Ministry you are trying to contact, you can use this email format:
firstname_lastname @ moh.govt.nz
Molesworth Street office
133 Molesworth Street
The Terrace office
1–3 The Terrace
Level 2, Reception
In this section
- Contact details for the Ministry district offices, located in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin. Read more
- Contact details for Ministry of Health business groups: Sector Services, Cancer Control New Zealand, MedSafe, the National Radiation Laboratory, the National Health Board, Health Workforce New Zealand, HealthCERT. Read more