Information on the Maternity Clinical Guidelines, the Primary Maternity Services Notice (Section 88) and other maternity-related publications.
In this section
- This section outlines the background information for creating the Maternity National Clinical Guidance and links to the guidance documents. Read more
- Information on the Section 88 Primary Maternity Services Notice 2007, its amendments, and related guidelines and access agreements. Read more
- Standards, guidelines and other useful publications on maternity services in New Zealand. Read more
- A list of resources for the public on selected maternal and child health topics. Read more
- The National Maternity Monitoring Group (NMMG) was established in 2012 as an advisory group to the Director-General of Health, and is funded as part of the Maternity Quality Initiative. Read more