Health Network Information Pack
Information about the New Zealand Health Network
All organisations that access health information must be approved to connect to the Health Network. Once your organisation has received approval, you will have contact the application owner to arrange access to each application. A list of application and owners can be found here.
The Health Network Security Policy details the security policies that apply for the Health Network - NZHN Security (PDF, 104 KB).
It is recommended that all practices have a Security Policy implemented in their organisation. If your organisation does not have a security policy in place, you can adapt and adopt the following generic security policy for your organisation - Generic Security (Word, 154 KB).
Health Network VPN Providers
- FX Networks Connected Health Network InterHealth brochure (PDF, 741 KB)
- SecureME for Health (PDF, 272 KB)
- SecurIT Information Sheet and application form (PDF, 156 KB)
- Snap HealthBridge Service Description (PDF, 880 KB)
Information about obtaining a digital certificate
- Security Policy (pdf, 104 KB)
- Generic Security (doc, 155 KB)
- FX Networks Connected Health Network InterHealth brochure (pdf, 741 KB)
- SecureME for Health (pdf, 273 KB)
- SecurIT Information Sheet and application form (pdf, 157 KB)
- Snap HealthBridge Service Description (pdf, 880 KB)
- NZ Health and Disability Sector Registration Authority form (NZHSRA) (doc, 73 KB)
- Application form for user digital certificates with the NZHSRA (doc, 62 KB)