Information for clinical coders.
In this section
- Information on AR-DRG version 6.0x, the DRG grouper used in New Zealand. Read more
- Resources for clinical coders, including a blood alcohol level conversion chart and stroke flow diagram. Read more
- The New Zealand Coding Authority responds to clinical coding queries. Find the answers to previous queries, information on the authority and how to submit new queries. Read more
- Information on distance courses on medical terminology and ICD-10AM/ACHI/ACS clinical coding. Read more
- Documents relating to ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS. Read more