Contact and address
|Physical address||6B Ryan Place, Manukau 2104|
|Postal address||PO Box 76671, Manukau 2241, Auckland|
|Phone||09 277 4513|
|Video conference||Zoom platform (text for details)|
Te Roopu Waiora Trust is a kaupapa Māori health provider, established by Māori with disabilities to work with whānau and their communities to:
- create a supportive environment for whānau to identify their own disability resource needs
- provide disability information, policy knowledge, advice and support to whānau with physical, sensory and intellectual disabilities.
Services we offer
- Wananga for Disability information, advice and support to whānau with disabilities and their communities
- Whānau information hui
- Service provider hui
- Accessibility evaluation of facilities and services from a Kaupapa Maori perspective.
- Access to Te Ao Maori through Matauranga Maori Wananga.
District health board region
Counties Manukau, Auckland and Waitemata
Area we serve
Greater Auckland area