If you or your child has hearing loss, find out what services are out there to help.
In this section
- Information on Ministry-funded equipment to help adults who are Deaf or have a hearing loss to live safely and communicate with others. Read more
- If your child is Deaf or has hearing loss, the Ministry of Health may be able to help. Equipment like hearing aids can help your child to live safely and communicate with others. Read more
- Information about the programme providing cochlear implants to eligible people with severe to profound hearing loss. Read more
- If your child is Deaf or has hearing loss, their local school can provide education and support services. Read more
- Find out about hearing therapy services, funding for hearing aids and assistive devices, telephone services, New Zealand sign language, television captioning and education. Read more
- If you aren't eligible for funding for hearing aids or equipment, you may still be able to get help with costs. Read more