Contact and address
|Physical address||77 Awakino Road
|Postal address||PO Box 100
|Phone||09 366 1993|
|Fax||09 366 1977|
Te Ha Oranga is a Health Provider mandated by Te Runanga o Ngati Whatua. Our goal is to improve Māori health within the rohe of Ngati Whatua through the development and provision of holistic health services, which are culturally appropriate, accessible and acceptable.
Health and disability services we offer
- Whānau Ora Primary Health Services
- Well Child – Tamariki Ora
- Aukati Kai Paipa (Quit Smoking Coaches)
- Home Based Support Services
- Breast Screening Service
- GP Clinics
District health board region
Area we serve
Services are covered from south of the Waipoua Forest to Helensville.
Northland District Health Board
- Waipoua Settlement in the west, down to Pouto and North Head, and Manaia Whangarei Harbour in the east.
- (North Kaipara) Dargaville, Kaiwaka, Oruawharo, Waipu