17 Jan 2022: Everyone aged 18 years and older who is fully vaccinated can now book their free booster dose.
17 Jan 2022: Parents and caregivers can now protect their tamariki aged 5 to 11 against COVID-19 with two child doses of the Pfizer vaccine.
Vaccine data & statistics
As at 11:59pm on 27 January 2022
% = eligible people in New Zealand (those aged 12 and over)
- The Pfizer booster – everything you need to know (PDF, 669 KB)
- Protecting tamariki aged 5 to 11 from COVID-19 (PDF, 646 KB)
- After your child's Pfizer vaccination (PDF, 254 KB)
- What to expect when getting your COVID-19 vaccine (PDF, 150 KB)
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding (PDF, 458 KB)