A second booster is recommended for those at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 – a minimum of 6 months after a first booster. Find out if you are eligible and how to book.
If you've recently had COVID-19
We recommend you wait 3 months after testing positive before getting any COVID-19 vaccination. If you get a vaccination soon after you've been infected, you might not get the best possible benefit from the vaccine. This is because your antibody levels will already be high.
Vaccine data and statistics
- Your COVID-19 vaccination: Everything you need to know about the Pfizer and Novavax boosters (PDF, 417 KB)
- Your COVID-19 vaccination: Everything you need to know about Novavax
- Protecting tamariki aged 5 to 11 from COVID-19 (PDF, 646 KB)
- After your child's Pfizer vaccination (PDF, 254 KB)
- Getting your COVID-19 vaccine: What to expect (PDF, 147 KB)
- COVID-19 vaccine: Pregnancy and breastfeeding (PDF, 370 KB)