A second booster is recommended for those at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 – a minimum of 6 months after a first booster. Find out if you are eligibile and how to book.
If you've recently had COVID-19
It’s recommended you wait 3 months after testing positive for COVID-19, before getting any COVID-19 vaccination. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine sooner than 3 months might reduce your immune response to the vaccine.
Vaccine data and statistics
- The Pfizer booster – everything you need to know
- Novavax – what you need to know (PDF, 321 KB)
- Protecting tamariki aged 5 to 11 from COVID-19 (PDF, 646 KB)
- After your child's Pfizer vaccination (PDF, 254 KB)
- What to expect when you get a vaccine (PDF, 297 KB)
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding (PDF, 488 KB)