Contact and address
60–66 Tennyson Street
PO Box 5626
|Phone||03 471 9960|
|Fax||03 471 9962|
We provide free health, education and social services, focusing on the health and wellbeing of whānau. We have a team of well trained and qualified workers including nurses, social workers, teachers, herbalist and antenatal and breastfeeding facilitator.
Health and disability services we offer
We have programmes set up to improve health and healthy living. We provide:
- Well Child checks (Tamariki Ora)
- PAFT (Parents as First Teachers)
- disease state management mobile nurses
- safe driving courses
- community action youth alcohol and drugs
- healthy lifestyles for the prevention of diabetes
- Whānau Ora (Well Families).
District health board region
Area we serve
Dependant on contracts. Can be as far south as Balclutha and as far north as Palmerston.