These organisations provide information, services, support and advocacy for older people.
- Age Concern NZ work to promote the rights, quality of life and well-being of older people around New Zealand.
- Agewell promotes the quality of life and well-being of older people and advocates positive healthy ageing for people of all ages.
- Alzheimers NZ is a support and advocacy organisation for people with dementia, their carers, family, whānau and community.
- Carers New Zealand is a national information centre for family carers who support frail aged family members or friends.
- Citizens Advice Bureau provides information on a wide range of topics as well as specialist consumer advocacy services, and free legal and budget advice.
- CommunityNet Aotearoa is an information sharing resource for NZ community and voluntary groups, providing guides and news of local clubs, groups, charities, trusts, hapū and iwi.
- Eldernet New Zealand provide comprehensive, up-to-date information about services available for older people (eg. home help services, respite care, residential care, dementia care and community groups).
- Greypower NZ is an association for all New Zealanders aged 50 years and over. It acts as a public voice to represent the views and issues of its members.
- MSD Seniors Website provides older people with information relating to superannuation, entitlements, work and income, financial means assessment and gold cards.
- Needs Assessment and Service Coordination Association provides contact details if you need to organise a needs assessment.
- New Zealand Home & Community Health Association provides information on available home health care services.
- Residential Care Line provides information for older people, their family/whānau, or carers to make decisions about staying at home, retirement villages, homecare, day care and rest homes.
- Sorted provides information on managing your money and moving into a rest home or retirement village.
- Living in retirement provides you with information in your semi-retired/retired years and how best to manage your nest egg.
- Seniorline is a national service that aims to help older people who are considering rest home or long stay hospital care, or who are already in care.
- SuperGold Card is a discounts and concessions card issued free to all eligible seniors and veterans.