Contact and address
|Physical address||94 King Street, Temuka 7920|
|Postal address||PO Box 13
|Phone||03 6155 180|
|Fax||03 6155 181|
Arowhenua Whanau Services is a Maori health provider offering FREE health care, to all people in the South Canterbury rohe.
Our service is confidential and culturally safe.
We work with Pepe (baby), Tamariki (children), Rakatahi (Adolescents), Whanau (families), Pakeke (Adult), Kaumatua (Elder), Health and Community agencies.
Referrals to our service can be self, whanau, health professionals, hospital, community agencies, schools and GPs.
Health and disability services we offer
- Primary Health Care
- Mental Health Services (assessments)
- Tamariki ora (well child 0-5 years)
- Whanau ora
- Health education and promotion
- Screening & referral services
- Home health visits
- Flu vaccinations
- Sexual Health Services (free contraception, HPV)
- Cervical screening
- Diabetes, Cholesterol, Heart checks
- Wart & Verruca removal
- Enduring illness management
- Outreach clinics in Twizel, Timaru and Waimate
- Attendance Service
- Aukati Kai Paipa
- Quit Smoking.
District health board region
Area we serve
South Canterbury: South of the Rangitata River to north of the Waitaki River and inland to Aoraki