Contact and address
|Physical address||153 Gilberthorpes Rd
|Postal address||PO Box 16886
|Phone||03 344 5062 or 0800 66 99 57|
|Fax||03 349 0645|
Te Puawaitanga Ki Ōtautahi Trust is a kaupapa Māori provider of a range of health, education and social services that are available for whānau and are delivered in their homes.
We have a large team who take their expertise into the community in order to increase participation for whānau in health and education services.
We hope to minimise any barriers which may affect whānau ability to access supportive health care or services which may aid their well-being.
Health and disability services we offer
We have programmes set up to improve health and healthy living. We provide:
- Tamariki Ora
- Whanau mai – Antenatal education
- Whanau Ora Navigator
- Stop Smoking
- Breastfeeding - Support groups, peer training, and advocacy
- Mobile nursing – Disease State management
- Triple P – Healthy Lifestyle Group programme
- Healthy Day at the Pa
- Wahakura wānanga
- Early Start Programme
- Access to Early Childhood
- Incredible Years Parenting programme.
District health board region
Area we serve
Canterbury, Waimakariri, Selwyn