Contact and address
2 Cadman Street
PO Box 10
|Phone||07 888 7870|
|Fax||07 888 7358|
Te Hauora o Ngati Haua promotes quality of life within the qualities and people of Ngati Haua through facilitating access to quality housing, good health, economic sustainability and responsive iwi social support services.
Health and disability services we offer
Promotion and prevention strategies by means of:
- nutrition and physical activity
- sexual and reproductive health
- injury prevention and social environments (relates to health promotion in schools and/or communities, community development approaches, and determinants of health approaches).
Rongoā Māori service – provision of:
- karakia (including pastoral support)
- cultural support (off-site service).
District health board region
Areas we serve
Ngati Haua region, inclusive of Matamata, Waharoa, Morrinsville, Tauwhare, Waimakariri, Cambridge.
Primary health organisation
Waikato Primary Health – Central Waikato