Contact and address
|Physical address||3 Keepa St, Levin|
|Postal address||PO Box 586
|Phone||06 368 8678|
|Fax||06 368 8679|
Raukawa Whānau Ora health service is a kaupapa Māori health provider delivering a range of whānau ora services for the people of MidCentral district. Te Roopu Hauora aims to provide accessible, affordable and quality health care for the whole whānau.
The services are specifically for Māori but do not exclude non-Māori who wish to use them. Service delivery is mobile to your home, marae, kōhanga reo, community venue, one of the base clinics or venues deemed appropriate.
Te Roopu Hauora focus on delivering holistic services from pēpi to kaumatua, working collaboratively with other health professionals to serve the best interests of the whānau. Other services provided within Raukawa Whānau Ora include Family Start/PAFT in Horowhenua and Toiora Whānau Support Services (Social Services) which incorporate SWIS (Social Worker in Schools), integrated services in line with the Whānau Ora concept.
Health and disability services we offer
- Whānau Tamariki Ora/Well Child service
- Immunisation service
- Child adolescent and family support (CAFS)
- Car seat rental and lay-buy scheme
- Disease state management
- Otaki Community Health (Otaki only)
- Whiti Ora (smoking cessation programme)
- Māori disability support services
- Podiatry/foot care
- Whakapiki hauora/ngā oranga o te rae (adult mental health) day activities
- Cancer control coordinator
- Child and youth asthma educator
- Community-based respiratory nurse
- Alcohol and drug support (AOS)
- Cervical cancer
District health board region
Area we serve
Otaki, Levin, Foxton, Shannon, Palmerston North, Feilding, Himatangi, Bulls, Kerekere encasing mai i waitapu ki Rangataua, mai i Miria te Kakara ki Kukutauaki.
Primary health organisation
Tararua Primary Health Organisation