I Choose

I Choose is intended to be a new, flexible type of respite support that is easier to access, and allows people greater freedom to use in a way that works for them.

I Choose is on hold while the Ministry of Health works on a sustainable implementation plan to ensure that disabled people and their whānau can continue to get the breaks they need.

Until I Choose is available, people who are allocated Carer Support can continue to use it to enable them to have a break from caring for a person with a disability.

How can I find out more?

Please ring 0800 855 066 (select option 4 Disability Support Services) to talk to a person who can help you, or email [email protected].


Back to top