Contact and address
|Physical address||230 Kupe Street
|Postal address||PO Box 42183
|Phone||0508 NW Orakei or (09) 336 1670|
Tamariki Ora (TORA) services criteria: We deliver services to families living in East Auckland to Ōtahuhu, Central Auckland to Avondale. Our service is inclusive and focuses on whānau of Māori or Pacific descent, under 25 years, first time and unsupported mums. Our Tamariki Ora Nurse assist whānau with the health and development of their children through home or clinic visits. The TORA Team provides free antenatal and parenting programmes and assists families in accessing local midwife services.
Services we offer
- Kaupapa Māori Pregnancy and Parenting programmes
- Kaupapa Māori Tamariki Ora/Well Child whānau/family service
- A team of culturally safe and professional Nurses and Kaimanaaki Tangata
- Visits to your home or location to suit the needs of your whānau
- Support/advocacy to connect mothers and their whānau with local community support and services (e.g. Breastfeeding, Midwifery, GP, Whānau Ora, Quit Smoking, Dental).
District health board region
Area we serve
East Auckland to Ōtahuhu, Central Auckland to Avondale.