Housing Modifications funded by the Ministry of Health for people living in the residential red zoned areas of Christchurch

Published online: 
02 July 2011


  • Do you have to move to a new home following the Canterbury earthquakes, because your home has been determined as being in the residential red zone? 
  • Have you, or a member of your family, received funding support from the Ministry of Health in the past for modifications to your current home?  
  • If the answer to both of these questions is ‘yes’, the Ministry of Health may be able to help when you move to your new home.

Publishing information

  • Date of publication:
    02 July 2011
  • Ordering information:
    Only soft copy available to download
Back to top