Submissions on this consultation have now closed.
The consultation document Policy Options for the Regulation of Electronic Cigarettes was released for public consultation between August and September 2016. A total of 250 submissions were received from a variety of groups.
This Analysis of Submissions describes the key themes which emerged during the consultation process. These submissions were used to inform policy decisions.
- Consultation on Electronic Cigarettes: Analysis of submissions (Word, 154 KB)
- Consultation on Electronic Cigarettes: Analysis of submissions (PDF, 582 KB)
Submissions received on this consultation are attached in full below (unless the submitter asked that their submission be withheld).
Names and personal details have been redacted under section 9(2)(a) of the Official Information Act (protecting privacy of natural persons).
- Index of submissions (Word, 19 KB)
- Submissions 1–30 (Word, 280 KB)
- Submissions 31–60 (Word, 427 KB)
- Submissions 61–90 (Word, 355 KB) – see below for attachment to submission 69
- Submissions 91–120 (Word, 346 KB) – see below for submission 93
- Submissions 121–150 (Word, 487 KB) – see below for submission 140
- Submissions 151–180 (Word, 1.3 MB) – see below for submissions 164 and 167
- Submissions 181–210 (Word, 1.7 MB)
- Submissions 211–250 (Word, 2.9 MB) – see below for submission 250
The following submissions are only available in PDF format.