This annual report outlines the Ministry of Health’s key achievements for the 2009/10 financial year, including the Ministry’s output performance and financial summary.
It includes the Director-General of Health's Annual Report on the State of Public Health, which provides a snapshot of the overall functioning of the health system in New Zealand.
- includes an overview and summary of the Government's health targets
- outlines the Ministry’s costs and output performance against performance measures and standards
- provides highlights for the year, by each departmental output expense.
Part 2 includes the:
- Statement of Service and Financial Summary
- Audit Report
- Non-departmental Statements and Schedules for the Year Ended 30 June 2010.
Part 3 is the Director-General of Health's Annual Report on the State of Public Health.
- It identifies trends and other changes in longer-term system level outcomes.