Information on certified health and disability services providers, along with the results of audits can be accessed via the Provider Regulation and Monitoring System (PRMS).
Access to the PRMS
If you work for a designated auditing agency (DAA) or district health board (DHB) and require access to the PRMS please use the following form to request an ID for accessing the PRMS:
DHB users of the PRMS can access the system via the following URL: https://providerregulation.health.govt.nz/oprans/
Note that this URL has to be accessed via the Connected Health Network and the user will need a login and password provided by the Ministry.
To connect to the PRMS via the Connected Health Network you will need to contact your DHB’s internal IT support.
Quick user guides for DHB portfolio manager functions in the PRMS
The Ministry has prepared a series of short guides for DHB users of the PRMS. These are:
- General helpful tips for DHB users (docx, 86 KB), (PDF, 38 KB)
- Funder comments on and audit report process (docx, 71 KB), (PDF, 49 KB)
- Corrective Action Monitoring (CAM) Management process (docx, 81 KB), (PDF, 243 KB)
- Adding a new document to a CAM process (docx, 28 KB), (PDF, 37 KB)
- Checking a new document to a CAM process (docx, 27 KB), (PDF, 190 KB)
Quick user guides for DHB quality manager functions in the PRMS
The Ministry has prepared a series of short guides for DHB provider arm quality manager users of the PRMS. These are: