Information on certified health and disability services providers for Designated Auditing Agencies (DAAs), along with the ability to submit of audits of providers, is done via the Provider Regulation and Monitoring System (PRMS).
Access to the PRMS
DAA users of the PRMS can access the system via the following URL: https:\\providerregulation.moh.health.nz
Note that this URL has to be accessed via the Connected Health Network and the user will need a login and password provided by the Ministry.
To connect to the PRMS via the Connected Health Network you may need to contact your DAA’s internal IT support. If you are new to a role that needs to access the PRMS please contact HealthCERT.
Quick user guides for DAA functions in the PRMS
The Ministry has prepared a series of short guides for DAA users of the PRMS. These are:
- General helpful tips for DAA users (docx, 60 KB), (pdf, 197 KB)
- Generating an auditor reporting template (docx, 32 KB), (pdf, 205 KB)
- Merging audit reports (docx, 32 KB), (pdf, 204 KB)
- Submitting audit reports (docx, 32 KB), (pdf , 205 KB)
- Corrective action monitoring (CAM) management process (docx, 91 KB), (pdf, 240 KB)
- Adding a new document to a CAM case (docx, 32 KB), (pdf, 191 KB)
- Finding the auditor group case (docx, 31 KB), (pdf, 202 KB)
- Adding a new auditor (docx, 34 KB), (pdf, 217 KB)
- Editing or updating an auditor’s details (docx, 32 KB), (pdf, 207 KB)
- Surveillance Monitoring Reporting (docx, 31 KB), (pdf, 204 KB)