This section provides information for current or potential agencies designated to audit health care services under the Health and Disability Services (Safety) Act 2001.
Information for designated auditing agencies
In this section
- Information on applying for designation as an auditing agency, including the application form. Read more
- Outlines how Designated Auditing Agencies (DAAs) can submit of audits of service providers, via the Provider Regulation and Monitoring System (PRMS). Read more
- The audit report templates are made available to Designated Auditing Agencies to record the results of audits of certified providers. Read more
- Designated auditing agencies (DAAs) use the attached pre-audit templates prior to conducting an audit of a certified provider. Read more
- Each designated auditing agency (DAA) is required to complete the DAA Annual Self-Declaration Form and return it to HealthCERT before 29 January each year. Read more