Updates providing information for general practices, primary health organisations (PHOs) and district health boards (DHBs).
During 2018/2019 the Ministry produced bulletin updates to inform general practices, PHOs and DHBs about activities and actions needed to implement 2018 primary care initiatives.
We received positive feedback that the bulletin was a useful mechanism to share information with primary care. We are therefore producing primary care updates on a regular basis.
If you would like to receive these updates please subscribe below.
Subscribe to updates
If you'd like to stop receiving these emails, we'll unsubscribe you straight away.
This newsletter is managed using a third-party application called ‘Campaign Monitor’.
This means that Ministry and Campaign Monitor will be able to see your name, email and details about which links in Ministry newsletters you have clicked on. The Ministry will only use this to manage your subscription and assess newsletter effectiveness.
- Primary Care Update: Update five: September/October 2020 (PDF, 343KB)
- Primary Care Update: Update four: August 2020 (PDF, 278 KB)
- Primary Care Update: Update three: June 2020 (PDF, 231 KB)
- Primary Care Update: Update two: May 2020 (PDF, 190 KB)
- Primary Care Update: Update one: December 2019 (PDF, 200 KB)