Welcome to the Workforce Requests web portal. The Workforce Requests web portal is operated by the New Zealand Ministry of Health (‘we’, ‘our’). This web portal allows you to create your own secure profile and enables you to securely submit and access your vaccinator authorisation records’ profile and documentation (the service).
To use the Workforce Requests web portal, you must also have a My Health Account at level  confidence. If you already have a My Health Account, you can use those login details to log in to your Workforce Requests web portal account. If you do not yet have a My Health Account, you can sign up on the link from our Workforce Requests web portal landing page.
We explain below who can use the service, and what we require when using the Workforce Requests web portal. We will keep your information safe and secure when using our service.
Privacy and how we use your information
We will securely hold and manage the information you provide to us. Only you and our vaccinator authorisation administration team will be able to view the documents you have uploaded to the Workforce Requests web portal.
Read our Privacy Notice for the Workforce Requests web portal for more information.
Agreement to Terms
If you choose to use this service to create a profile and register as an authorised vaccinator, these terms will form an agreement between you and us.
By accepting these terms, you understand and agree:
- We will act on your instructions without further enquiry provided you have successfully logged in.
- The information you submit and verify will be true and accurate and is about you.
- You consent to us using your validated My Health Account so that we can verify who you are and manage access to your Workforce Requests web portal information.
Your use of the service is governed by New Zealand Law.
Your login is valuable and confidential. You must take good care of the login details you create (email address and password) and keep them secure. You agree to:
- Notify our Contact Centre on 0800 222 478 or +64 9 307 6155 immediately if you know or have reason to believe that there has been or is about to be fraudulent or other unlawful use of your login or code.
- Immediately change your password and notify our Contact Centre on 0800 222 478 or +64 9 307 6155 if you believe the security of your password has been compromised or if you are aware of any unauthorised use of your username or password.
The Workforce Requests web portal will never contact you and request your password, or access to your personal computer or other devices either by phone or email.
Anyone who knowingly accesses or uses, or attempts to access or use, the Workforce Requests web portal for an unlawful purpose (including but not limited to fraud or attempted fraud or hacking or attempted hacking), may be liable to prosecution under New Zealand Law.
If you would like help with the Workforce Requests web portal service, please email us: [email protected]
Except where we have an explicit legal obligation under New Zealand legislation, we disclaim and exclude all liability for any claim, loss, demand, or damages of any kind whatsoever (including for our negligence) arising out of or in connection with the use of either this service or the information, content or materials included in this service or on any website we link to.
It is your responsibility to provide accurate information to us, and we are entitled to rely, without making further inquiry, on information provided by you or any third party you choose to interact with via this service.
Continuity of Service
We will make reasonable efforts to always keep the service operational, but we make no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to continuity of service. We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or otherwise alter access to some or all of the services at any time and without notice if we consider that:
- This is necessary to maintain the integrity or security of related services; or
- Your login is being misused or has otherwise been compromised; or
- You breach these terms; or
- We decide to remove or reduce the services available.
You must not modify, distribute, alter, tamper with, repair, or otherwise create derivative works of the service unless expressly permitted.
You must not reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the services or apply any other process or procedure to derive the source code of any software included in the services (except to the extent applicable law doesn’t allow this restriction).
The service has been and will continue to be subjected to independent security audits. If you discover a potential security vulnerability or suspect a security incident related to this service, please report it by emailing [email protected], or by following the disclosure process on the CERT NZ website.
Revisions of Terms
We may revise these Terms at any time. Revisions take effect when published to our website.