Resources on refugee health from the Ministry and other agencies.
Ministry of Health
- Refugee Health Care: A Handbook for Health Professionals (2012)
- New migrant health resources on HealthEd
Aotearoa New Zealand Refugee Research Directory
- Aotearoa New Zealand Refugee Research Directory - The directory is for researchers, community organisations and agencies to share resources and work together to achieve better outcomes for refugee-background communities.
New Zealand Medical Journal
- The Health Status of Quota Refugees Screened by New Zealand’s Auckland Public Health Service between 1995 and 2000
- Talking Therapies for People with Problematic Substance Use
- Therapies for Refugees, Asylum Seekers and New Migrants
- Talking Therapies for Asian People
- Developing Culturally Responsive Services for Working with Refugee Youth with Mental Health Concerns
- Building Evidence for Better Practice in Support of Asian Mental Wellbeing