The Pacific Health Scholarships (the Scholarships) contribute to improving access to health services for Pacific peoples, by supporting the development of a Pacific health and disability workforce.
Applications for 2020
Applications for the Pacific Health Scholarships 2020 closed on 10 February 2020.
Updates on the outcome of scholarship applications will be provided in April 2020.
For all inquiries please email email@example.com.
The scholarships contribute to tuition fees for students who are undertaking a course in full-time or part-time medical and health or disability-related studies accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
- Bachelor of Addictions
- Bachelor of Applied Counselling
- Bachelor of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Counselling
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Health Sciences – Midwifery
- Bachelor of Health Sciences – Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Health Studies
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
- Bachelor of Mental Health
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Nutrition
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Optometry
- Bachelor of Oral Health
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Speech and Language Therapy
- Certificate in Alcohol and Drugs
- Certificate in Health Promotion
- Certificate in Health Sciences
- Certificate in Health Studies
- Diploma in Alcohol and Drugs
- Diploma in Childbirth Education
- Diploma in Health Science
- Graduate Certificate in Science and Nutrition
- Graduate Diploma in Addictions, Alcohol and Drug Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Palliative Care
- Master of Audiology
- Master of Health Practice
- Master of Health Sciences
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Master of Public Health
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- Other (you will be able to specify a medical and health or disability-related course on the online form)
The scholarships offer up to $10,000 for medical and dentistry students and up to $5,000 for nursing, midwifery, allied health and all remaining qualifications
The scholarship covers tution fees only. Payments will be made directly to the respective tertiary institution once the Ministry of Health receives confirmation of tuition fees.
Pacific Health Scholarships cannot be held in conjunction with any other scholarship
The Pacific Health Scholarships are administered by the Ministry of Health.