A disclaimer applies to the suite of documents published during phase one of Ao Mai te Rā: the Anti-Racism Kaupapa.
- Stage One Literature Review – Evolution of Racism and Anti-Racism
- Stage Two Literature Review – Best Practice Approaches to Addressing Racism
- Stage Three Literature Review – Anti-Racism Maturity Models
- Literature Review Summary Paper
- Whiria te Muka Tangata: Anti-Racism Systems Change
In publishing this suite of documents, Manatū Hauora aims to make these ideas and analyses available to a wider health sector audience and to inform and encourage constructive dialogue and public debate, with the ultimate goal of informing our policy advice.
Manatū Hauora commissioned these documents as part of its Ao Mai te Rā work programme which aims to address racism and discrimination in all its forms. The documents include work undertaken for Manatā Hauora by external researchers or consultants.
The documents do not themselves represent policy advice.
The views, opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in these documents are strictly those of the author(s). They do not necessarily reflect the views of Manatū Hauora or the New Zealand Government. Manatū Hauora and the New Zealand Government take no responsibility for any errors or omissions in, or for the correctness of, the information contained in these documents.