DHBs are the primary funders of Māori health providers. Under legislation, the New Zealand Public Health and Disability Act 2000, DHBs have a responsibility to support Māori involvement in service delivery. Most DHBs demonstrate this through a wide range of service contracts to Māori health providers.
- Funding to Māori health providers by the Ministry of Health and District Health Boards (DHBs), 2011/12 to 2015/16
- Funding to Māori Health Providers 2015/16 to 2019/20
- Funding to Māori Health Providers 2016/17 to 2020/21
- Funding to Māori Health Providers 2017/18 to 2021/22
- Māori Provider Development Scheme (MPDS) Funding Information, 2013/14 to 2016/17