Gambling research and evaluation
In these pages you can find information about:
- key information sources on gambling harm and service utilisation
- funding opportunities for gambling research and evaluation services and data access
- research and evaluation services under contract
- accessing micro level gambling survey data.
Free 1- and 2-day training on public health evaluation 2018/19
Learn to evaluate your projects. Gain skills and confidence in using evaluation in your work and learn how to apply programme logic.
Massey University is contracted by the Ministry to provide evaluation training and organisation support for the public health workforce and community organisations with a public health focus. There is no charge for this training and support.
- Evaluation workshops and training support – Massey University website
Held in Auckland, New Zealand (funded by the Ministry)
Reports from previous studies commissioned by the Ministry.