Tips on ensuring that your consultation material, venues, meetings and reports are accessible to people with disabilities.
Accessibility of the engagement and reporting process
In this section
- Advice on ensuring images, diagrams and graphs and tables can be engaged with by disabled people. Read more
- When preparing written information for use within your engagement process, consider these guidelines. Read more
- Testimonials are a great way of capturing the voice of your participants at the feedback stage. Read more
- When preparing for discussions, presentations and any other verbal communication, consider the following guidelines. Read more
- Points to consider when choosing a venue that people with disabilities can access. Read more