A list of resources for the public on selected maternal and child health topics.
The list covers:
- nutrition and wellbeing during pregnancy
- what to expect – navigation of the health system and how it works, including accessing a Lead Maternity Carer
- maternal mental health – antenatal and postnatal
- child growth and nutrition – promoting healthy eating, good nutrition and physical activity, immunisations, and feeding (breast/bottle/weaning)
- child mental health and development – this includes infant and child mental health and attachment, child development and behaviour (developmental stages – what to expect).