HISO has an active work programme maintaining and developing health information standards for the New Zealand health and disability sector.
Work on the following is underway:
- Interoperability standards
- Digital identity standards
- Connected Health network standards
- Medicines information standards
- Adverse reaction reporting standard
- Consumer Health Identity Standard
- Maternity Care Summary Standard
- CVD Risk Assessment Data Standard
- HL7(R) FHIR(R) Implementation Guide for National Health Index (NHI) web services
- SNOMED reference sets for primary and secondary care
- Interoperable shared care plan standard
- Digital health namespace identifiers.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org