HISO has an active work programme maintaining and developing health information standards for the New Zealand health and disability sector.
Work on the following is underway:
- Interoperability standards
- Digital identity standards
- Connected Health network standards
- Medicines information standards
- Adverse reaction reporting standard
- Consumer Health Identity Standard changes
- SNOMED reference sets for primary and secondary care
- Shared care plan standards
- Digital health namespace identifiers.
For further information please contact email@example.com