The monthly reports provide updates on key digital health initiatives. The reports are compiled from information provided by Ministry business units and health sector stakeholders.
Latest report: November 2017
Key points to note:
- The NZ Vision for Health Technology has been published on the Ministry of Health website
- Engagement workshops continue with the sector to inform the next iteration of the NZ Digital Health Strategy
- The first meeting of a newly formed governance group for implementing medicines management digital services will be held in December
- The shortlisted recommendation for a National Screening Solution is progressing through approval processes
- MidCentral DHB is on track to go-live on the Central Region Patient Administration System in December
- The Office of the Auditor-General presented a positive report on the Ministry's role in supporting the roll out of patient portals to Parliament in November;
- A Health Practitioner Index options paper has been finalised by South Island and the Ministry, who are jointly leading this work for the sector.
If you have any difficulty in accessing the content of the documents on this page, please contact the eHealth team for assistance: DigitalHealth@moh.govt.nz.