The monthly reports provide updates on key digital health initiatives. The reports are compiled from information provided by Ministry business units and health sector stakeholders.
Latest report: July 2018
Key points to note this month:
- over 140 clinicians have completed more than 450 cause of death Medical Certificates on the new Death Documents Online system;
- the National Screening Solution Design Phase is on track to complete the solution blueprint and documentation in August;
- Capital and Coast District Health Board went live with the National Maternity Record Neonatal Module in July 2018;
- agreement has been reached to implement the New Born Hearing Information Management System at District Health Boards (DHBs) as stand-alone systems;
- Lower North Island PHOs - Compass, Te Awakarangi and Central PHOs- have agreed commercial terms with the provider for a Patient Management System.
If you have any difficulty in accessing the content of the documents on this page, please contact the eHealth team for assistance: DigitalHealth@moh.govt.nz.