The monthly reports provide updates on key digital health initiatives. The reports are compiled from information provided by Ministry business units and health sector stakeholders.
Latest report: March 2018
Key points to note:
- The new Death Documents platform is in early adopter phase and priorities for the next release have been identified;
- A preferred supplier has been agreed for the National Screening Solution (NSS);
- The next iteration of National Maternity Record will be available for users to test in June 2018;
- The Northern Region has completed a draft ISSP Regional Roadmap, written in consultation with clinical and IS input through a series of workshops;
- ProCare PHO have shortlisted three vendors in their Patient Management System review.
If you have any difficulty in accessing the content of the documents on this page, please contact the eHealth team for assistance: DigitalHealth@moh.govt.nz.