The monthly reports provide updates on key digital health initiatives. The reports are compiled from information provided by Ministry business units and health sector stakeholders.
Latest report: April 2018
Key points to note:
- The National Screening Governance Group has given approval to proceed to negotiation with the preferred provider for the National Screening Solution (NSS);
- A preferred vendor has been confirmed for the Region Datacentre and Telephony as a Service (DTaaS) and detailed design activity is reaching completion;
- The South Island Patient Information Care System (PICS) programme is preparing for go live at Nelson Marlborough DHB in May;
- The first four DHBs that are planning to go live on the National Oracle System have completed a first round of User Acceptance Testing;
- Pinnacle Health PHO is building on the learnings at early adoptor practices and another practice has completed migrated to Indici.
If you have any difficulty in accessing the content of the documents on this page, please contact the eHealth team for assistance: DigitalHealth@moh.govt.nz.