Information on cardiovascular disease in New Zealand.
In this section
- The Ministry has supported the development of a cardiovascular disease risk assessment (CVDRA) consensus statement. Read more
- Publications and resources relating to cardiovascular disease in New Zealand. Read more
- These stories show how Auckland District Health Board has been helping improve the health of its staff by providing free heart and diabetes checks. Read more
- Canterbury District Health Board has been finding new ways to meet the needs of a rising number of people with type 2 diabetes. Read more
- These stories show how Karori Medical Centre in Wellington is helping patients with cardiovascular disease and diabetes to manage their conditions. Read more
- These stories show how the Langimalie Centre is helping to improve the health of community members with diabetes. Read more