The Emerging Health Technology (EHT) Team is part of the Ministry of Health Data and Digital Directorate,
responsible for understanding and advising on the impacts of new technology across the health & disability
EHT are creating technology advice to:
- give an introduction to where new technologies are being used in the health sector,
- help set the scene for any future conversations had where the technology may be applied,
- cover where the technology is currently in use,
- highlight what impacts it may have to current models of care, and
- present general considerations for health sector stakeholders.
The following documents may be useful to people and organisations that use technology or want to know more about it during the COVID-19 response.