The monthly reports provide updates on key digital health initiatives. The reports are compiled from information provided by Ministry business units and health sector stakeholders.
Latest report: August 2019
Key highlights this month:
- the national health information platform (nHIP) has been approved by Cabinet to progress to detailed business case stage;
- the Terms of Reference for the new Digital Investment Board (DIB) have been approved;
- Hawkes Bay DHB has successfully gone live on the Central Region Clinical Portal;
- Indici has been rolled out to 20 GP practices and more than 40 Allied health services across the Midland Region;
- the Ministry has signed a contract for ten DHBs to undertake the HIMSS Digital Maturity Assessment in 2019/2020;
- the Pegasus board has indicated their intention to cease the development and sale of the Sirius product subject to staff consultation.
If you have any difficulty in accessing the content of the documents on this page, please contact the eHealth team for assistance: DigitalHealth@health.govt.nz.