The monthly reports provide updates on key digital health initiatives. The reports are compiled from information provided by Ministry business units and health sector stakeholders.
Latest report: June 2019
Key points to note this month:
- Twenty two percent of all general practices are now generating eScripts and fourteen percent are authorised to produce eScripts for controlled drugs;
- Four Midland DHBs have completed the integration of NZePS and deployed the functionality into their Clinical Portal;
- South Island have completed a set of changes to the SI PICS to address the data quality and usability issues;
- Canterbury DHB Maternity Services have completed a transition to SI PICS and Health Connect South;
- Ninety eight general practices have now made clinical notes available to their patients and seventeen practices have begun to use video conference for consultations.
If you have any difficulty in accessing the content of the documents on this page, please contact the eHealth team for assistance: DigitalHealth@health.govt.nz.