The following documents contain information about the selected health professional workforce in New Zealand. They summarise the results of the 2007 Workforce Annual Survey.
Information about the following professions is summarised in 11 documents:
- Chiropractic Workforce (PDF, 183 KB)
- Dietitian Workforce (PDF, 201 KB)
- Medical Radiation Technologist Workforce (PDF, 150 KB)
- Midwifery Workforce (PDF, 223 KB)
- Optometrist and Dispensing Optician Workforce (PDF, 196 KB)
- Osteopath Workforce (PDF, 181 KB)
- Podiatry Workforce (PDF, 193 KB)
- Psychology Workforce (PDF, 220 KB)
- Medical Laboratory Scientist and Technician Workforce (PDF, 183 KB)
- Occupational Therapy Workforce (PDF, 201 KB)
- Physiotherapy Workforce (PDF, 223 KB)
The information about each profession varies between publications. The following information is included in the majority of publications: gender, age, ethnicity, qualification country, district health board of employer, employment setting, work type, year of qualification and average number of hours worked.
Certain publications have extra information about each profession. For example: languages used with clients, client type, income, number of years practicing, income range.