Requesting your child’s immunisation records

News article

11 February 2016

We have received a number of requests from parents in Australia wanting their children’s immunisation records.

Children born from 2005 onwards will have their immunisation records on the National Immunisation Register (NIR). To request immunisation records you will need to contact the NIR Administrator at the district health board (DHB) for the area you last lived in. If you child was born earlier than 2005, then you will need to contact the medical practice where they received their immunisations.

Back to top