If you want to email your nomination, download and fill in one of the forms below:
- 2020 Minister of Health Volunteer Awards - email form (Word, 366 KB)
- 2020 Minister of Health Volunteer Awards - email form (PDF, 197 KB)
Nominations should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
If you want to post your nomination, download, fill in and post one of the forms below:
- 2020 Minister of Health Volunteer Awards - postal form (Word, 365 KB)
- 2020 Minister of Health Volunteer Awards - postal form (PDF, 270 KB)
Nominations should be posted mail to:
Ministry of Health
P O Box 5013
The deadline for nominations is 5pm Friday 17 July 2020.
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply.
- Nominations will only be accepted from health and disability service providers and organisations delivering health programmes that receive funding from the New Zealand government.
- Nominations can be for long-term dedication and achievement, an outstanding accomplishment, or contribution above and beyond expectations.
- Nominee(s) must have worked in a voluntary (unpaid) role in a New Zealand health and disability service.
- Nomination in a previous year does not prevent a volunteer from being nominated again for future awards, but we ask that the nomination form focuses on their contribution over the previous 12 months.
- Nominations must be supported by an appropriate manager from the organisation, ideally the Chief Executive or equivalent.
- Organisations may choose to nominate an individual volunteer or team of volunteers. You may nominate up to two individuals and two teams from your organisation.
- After judging, we will contact all award winners to request that they provide a photo of themselves or their team.
- Nominations should be checked for accuracy prior to submission.
- All nominations may be vetted by the Ministry of Health to ensure the entry complies with relevant criteria.
- The judges’ decision in each category is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All information submitted by nominees to the 2020 Minister of Health Volunteer Awards may be published, used for promotional purposes or media interviews or as models to support policy development or programmes.
- It is intended and agreed that the conduct of the Awards shall not give rise to any legal obligations or duties, valid or enforceable in any way against the Ministry of Health.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure about the eligibility of your organisation entering or if you have any questions/concerns.